Tuesday, July 29, 2008

65 Big Ones



Well, hi there. It's the birthday girl here celebrating my 65th birthday with presents and garlic crabs. I am a serious garlic crab afficionado, especially when the crabs are paired with a cold beer served in a Mason jar. Absolute classiness for me at every opportunity. The garlic crabs at Peck's in Ozello are the best I've ever had.
I select Peck's for my birth
day celebration as often as possible, even when it's not my real birthday. I am now officially a card carrying Medicare recipient and I have a few new wrinkles but I'm still raising hell and don't plan to stop anytime soon. Cheers to a lovely lady!!! Thanks girls for the wonderful gifts. I'll have my first art project completed very soon.

1 comment:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

you DEFINITELY don't seem a day over 45 :-)
you look MAHvelous!
(said in my best Bill Crystal accent)
you KNOW you made me jealous with not only the crabs but especially the beer in the mason jar :-)
glad you had a great day mama.