Monday, July 7, 2008

More Red For The Studio


This is Shirley, writing from Janet's blog site. I have a new red cabinet in my new studio. I have decided that I want to be an artist in the next part of my life and so I am re-doing my office and creating a studio. I still have not decided what artistic medium I will use but I plan to explore a little to see what pleases me or what the universe sends my way. I had been searching for a new colorful cabinet for quite a while and refused to buy something that was not exactly "right". After driving all over Ocala last Saturday, we found a furniture store that was going out of business and, low and behold, my cabinet was right there waiting for me. It has added a beautiful dimension to the room and I love it, love it, love it. 

1 comment:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

i am SO EXCITED that you are creating an art studio for yourself. i think the medium is unimportant, it is the process of art making that is the point; and finding that part of ourselves that can only be fed by creating. beautiful!