Sunday, July 13, 2008

La Cruz de Los Milagros




While in San Miguel, I saw some crosses that I really liked. Many were wooden crosses encrusted with silver milagros and were really beautiful. However, knowing that a gifted woodworker lives in this house, I thought perhaps she could fashion a cross for me. I purchased a bagful of milagros in San Miguel, Janet built a wonderful cross, and this is the result......La Cruz de Los Milagros or The Cross of the Miracles. I had a fabulous time working on it in my new studio as I looked out on the garden. If you examine my vision board, you will see that it says, This Is Your Year for Miracles. I believe that is true.

3 comments:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

ooh, very, very pretty!
how did you attach the milagros?
i am with you - it is a year full of miracles!

Shirley Gonzalez-Day said...

Attached the milagros with some heavy duty glue from Janet's glue drawer. :)

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

gotta love that glue drawer :-)