Sunday, July 13, 2008

Alpha Dog at Home


Hello again, Cocoa here, relaxing in my chair while Mom works on her artistic endeavors. What a life! It sure is nice having her home for an extra day each week. It means I have a person to be with who stays in one place long enough for me to nap. I'm not real sure what she is doing, but it really doesn't matter to me. She is in a real good mood and she holds me on her lap a lot. Seems that is the bonus for the artist's assistant. The redecorated studio is a great place to be, especially since I have my very own chair and the glass doors let me see all the birds and stuff in the garden. I think Mom is getting a little taste of what retirement might be like, and she seems to like it. Her creative juices are flowing. So long for now. Time to snooze.

1 comment:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

an artist assistant? that seems like a perfect title for you cocoa.
and retirement? probably never...but getting away from a day job...yep, let's keep encouraging her in that direction :-)