Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cocoa At School



This is Cocoa writing about school. Every Tuesday night, I get to go to Dog School. I am training to become a Canine Good Citizen but first I have to learn how to sit, stay, come, down, go through tunnels, and jump over fences. My favorite part is going through the tunnel and jumping over the fences. I can sit pretty well and stay if I want to but I have a really hard time with down. At home, I don't have any trouble with this command but there's just something about Dog School that gets me confused. Anyway, the very best part of training is the Chicken Frisbee. If I come really well, my mothers let me get into the pocket of the Frisbee that has the chicken in it. They say, "Get it, get it, get it!!" and if I come, I can get it!!

My teacher says it will probably take me several sessions to become a Good Citizen. It keeps me out way past my bedtime but it will be worth it in the long run because one of my mothers wants me to become a Service Dog. I think that's probably like Doggie College. Stay tuned so you can see my diploma.

No comments: