Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Joys of Goose Down


Cocoa, here, with anniversay celebration wishes. Here I am in my favorite morning place on my one year anniversary with my two Moms. I never dreamed how wonderful it could be to have my very own family and be the only dog. I have always had to share housing, food, and people with other dogs and I never realized what I had been missing. Now that I am treated in the royal manner that I deserve, I can say that I love it. Every morning after being let out, I run back and get in the very big bed and nestle into the down pillows. I remain there until I hear my other mother getting the package of cheese for her breakfast. Life is good here in Florida but the heat bothers me. Now that it's getting cooler, I look forward to staying outside more, running around and sniffing the air. Of course, being the gregarious dog that I am, one of my moms has to sit outside with me because I don't like being alone.

1 comment:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

a very happy anniversary to you cocoa!
i liked those down pillows too when I was staying there!
cooler weather will make your entire household happy, i promise!