Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Spring Vacation

Hey, Cocoa here. Am I excited! I just returned from my spring vacation at Barkwell's in North Carolina. It is the coolest place. The picture above shows me playing a game my Aunt Shannon taught me. It's called "Butts Up" and you put your butt up in the air for somebody to hit it with a ball. When my Aunt LeeAnn played this game, she broke her nose because she hit her face on an outdoor faucet. 
Here I am with the Barkwell chickens. I have never seen chickens before but I think I'm in for a treat because my Moms have been talking about getting some chickens. I wish they would let me at them but I don't think that's allowed. Barkwell rules, you know. 
Here I am in a very trashed state. I'm almost embarrassed for you to see this because I'm so very tired and I don't look my best when I'm sleeping. However, there was so very much to do that I was very tired at the end of the day. There's a pond to play in, hills to run up and down, squirrels and voles, and lots and lots of birds. My new friends are a Tibetan Terrier, a Portuguese Water Dog, and a Giant Schnauzer. I think they are on Twitter so I'll keep in touch with them. You just can't go wrong at Barkwell's. 

3 comments:

amelia said...

Cocoa is soooo sweet!! I love the way they crash after a hard days playing. Our smallest dog is a Rottie runt, 55 lbs and when he sleeps, his tongue hangs out and he yips and twitches. I would rather watch him sleep than watch TV!!

GlorV1 said...

How sweet your Cocoa. Looks like it was a lot of fun for cocoa and his newfound friends. Thx for sharing. Happy Easter.

Elizabeth & Shannon said...

cocoa is one lucky girl...and how fortunate that NO noses were broken during her game of 'butts up' !