Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Invented


Here is the newest gizmo invented at the Day/Bartlett house. Not sure as yet whether to call it the OFMA (Old Fart's Memory Aid) or the SHADD (Shopping Help for All Dotty Dimwits). Since we tend to add things to the grocery list without much specificity, Shirley has provided me with the lids or containers so I can pick up the correct items when I shop. With no purse carried, I needed a method to corral the requisite pieces, hence the handy dandy biner. It is a bit large at 6" long, but one never knows how many special requests may materialize for a given shopping trip. Who knows, I may one day be festooned with multiple biners for my erranding, and people may actually mistake me for a mountain climber. What fun!

2 comments:

amelia said...

That is such a neat, if somewhat cumbersome, idea!!!

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

the ingenuity at your house never, ever, ceases to amaze me!!!!!!!!!!
i would think being mistaken for a mountain climber, especially for you, would be just dandy!
i don't find this idea more cumbersome than say....a purse!