Saturday, July 18, 2009

An Exciting Day


Hi, Cocoa here. It's my turn to write the blog because I had such an exciting day. Today was a very exciting day because I went to the vet. Now, I don't usually consider a trip to the vet exciting but today when I got inside, I met a wonderful kitty. I have not had "great" experiences with kitties, if you know what I mean. But, there is a new cat at Dr. Shearer's place. Somebody abandoned him on the doorstep of Live Oak Animal Clinic, which I think is just terrible. But this kitty has made himself at home and now he lives at the clinic. He is gray and furry and even though he smacked me lovingly on the face, it didn't even hurt because he didn't have any claws. This kitty rolled over and let me kiss him and even ran around and let me chase him a little. I wish my moms would let me have a kitty.

2 comments:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

ah yes...we all have dreams!

amelia said...

Hi Cocoa!!!

Our vet has a fat white kitty too but our dogs are usually to terrified to pay him any attention whatsoever!!

I hope the visit was all good!