Friday, February 13, 2009

A Little Trip

We're going to visit the grandchildren this weekend. It's been almost three months since we saw them last and we are missing them and their mother a lot. For the next three days we will be playing in sand, singing songs, counting things, discussing serious boy/girl issues, and helping with a building project. Our dog Cocoa always accompanies us on our journeys so all of her travelling clothing is packed and ready to go. We are headed for the Florida Panhandle, will take all the back roads, and stop at any Yard Sales that may appear along the way.

4 comments:

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

i am missing them all too. have a wonderful and safe trip!

GlorV1 said...

How nice. It is always a pleasure when children are around. I take it you enjoy gardening as well as art. Those are two of my favorites as well. Have a great week.

amelia said...

That sounds like a wonderful trip. I hope Cocoa enjoys it too, but what dog wouldn't???

I miss my grandchildren too..

Lynn said...

Thank you, Shirley, for visiting my blog! (It's a July Thing)
I hope you and Cocoa have a great visit!
Lynn