Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cleaning Up The Look

Just a peek at the new plantation shutters we just had installed on the kitchen window that looks out to the backyard. When we moved into the house eight years ago, we purchased cellular shades for this window but later found that the shades just didn't give us the look we wanted.
We think these shutters give a much cleaner, simpler look--exactly what we're going for these days. Don't you think they look wonderful juxtaposed to the baking center?

3 comments:

Connie said...

I really like the look, and I am espcially envious of your baking wall that looks outside. My kitchen has lots of storage, but no counter space and I keep trying to re-work it. If I redo the counters I'm keeping your design in mind!

Several tips said...

Your blog is good.

Shannon & Elizabeth said...

i think they look marvelous! i agree, cleaner, simpler, perfect!